Sunday 24 January 2021

The Art of City living


There is something so fascinating about living in the city, firstly I must say I'm a city girl at heart but, these days I do prefer the simple life. 

Whenever I get the chance to head to the city I actually used to get really anxious. This was until I learnt how to think outside the box and, instead of looking at all the parts that added to my social anxiety, I began to explore all the elements that inspired me.

City living has always been something I considered as cosmopolitan, chic and living life in the fast lane, it really takes me back on reminiscing about cosy nights watching Sex in the city and how much I felt driven by Carrie's Bradshaw. Carrie was a fashionista with a flair, she lived in the perfect apartment, was a smart independent women mastering the life of dating, friendship, fashion and living life in city of New York. 



Within many cities streets there is never a dull moment with every street corner telling a story and being an ideal place to shoot some of the most realistic images and let you artistic mind go wild. 

There is nothing more endearing than showing life as it happens, the grind, the beauty, architecture, the people, the fashion, the struggle, street performers and endless cafes, restaurants and most of all the artistic features. Art for me comes in multiple forms combining a true depiction of reality,  and in most cites you will find the art of life as it happens.

Fascinating when you really take the time to look around you will absorb the mixture of modern and old buildings and the history. 



The true beauty of any city is to experience life on foot, I recently stumble upon a lovely art gallery while browsing I didn't even know it existed, the experience I received was so personal and warm and really made me feel like exploring more and was more.

 I had the opportunity to meet one of the artist and,  speak to him about what his inspirations was,  the strangest thing is he asked me the same and my answer was simply life, life is by far my true inspiration .


One thing to remember is that living in the city can seem at times over whelming but,  enjoy every moment and take in as much culture and experiences as you need. There is no rule book stating you have to run around like your life depended upon it. 























SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig