Monday 13 November 2017

The Law of Attraction and how it helped me change my life



About a year and half ago I had a vision I think I've had this vision all my life, but I began to really think about it more seriously.

I decide that I want to start something of my own. I pondered on this for a while thinking is this even possible and how do I go about doing this. Around that time I didn't have any positive role models in my life or anybody that could direct me or give me a good source of inspiration.

My partner who I was with become a negative source in my life and made me feel secluded and like my dreams didn't matter, during this time a life changing event happened for me and I guess there was so much going on emotionally and physically. At that stage I believe it was safe to say my head was a mess. The one person that I loved and thought loved me,could help raise my sprit's and make me feel good about myself wasn't really doing that for me.

I began to tell myself you don't need him, you can do this, you don't need anyone to follow your heart or your dreams, and do what you wanna do and do it for yourself.
Don't get me wrong I did have some fears and I became really scared, I started to read and really study exploring what do I need that can really make me feel good or what do I need to give me that element of push.  

I was having a conversation one day with my friend, she started talking about the law of attraction. Explaining to me you manifest whatever your thinking into your life so for example if your giving off negative energy that is what is going to come in your direction. So basically
if I focus on this one thing that I really, really want I'm going to make it happen, Great! I told myself.

I began to do this, but at first I thought it was a whole load of rubbish, and I didn't believe in it.
When I began to think about it, and say my thoughts out aloud and visualise that my vision had already happened "you can do this"  "you can make changes in your life" " they are going to be good and positive" and honestly speaking as soon as I started to do this things started to drastically change for me.

My mind set changed literally over night, I become a different person. It was like I had a new lease of life. I became something that I almost didn't, know I had inside me and I decided for the first time in my life I was not letting anything come in my way.

I kid you not, since then I have some really good things happen to me.  Now, I'm not talking about get rich schemes  or some people may say they manifested money into there life- no not at all, those things didn't happen for me however, I began to focus on my dreams. I began attracting the right people to help me move towards my goals. I feel like the law of attraction has given me the ability to believe in myself, and trust that my mind is a powerful tool. That when its programmed in the right way can allow you to create an abundance of thought's that are achievable.

By no means am I saying the law attraction works miracles but ask and you will receive, Hey! what's the worse that can happen, By attracting and building positive vibrations, has made me become more successful at achieving and asking for what I want. Right now I'm on my way to creating something I never thought I would ever achieve.



SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig